This is an exotic being who has been in my radar for a few years. Perahps this is the answer of my own conundrum. However, I think I still have a few days left in me, but who am I to say. Who is to be the judge, one life is more valuable than the other. Who is to say you plan for your death, when it was a vacation of Mumbai?
The following is a quote from her. Her name is Amy. Who is to say, she is true, or perhaps money could buy you love.
I don't think my yearning for true love holds any shame. You have no idea how hard it is for me to venture this; it takes tremendous courage and all the dignity I can muster to tell people that I'm looking for love on this site. Life is short, I do not want to be single for the rest of my life and I do not want to spend the rest of my days without a loving partner. I want to be very honest and tell what my innermost longing: Yes, I AM A WOMAN WHO'S LOOKING FOR LOVE. Life is unfair sometimes but what can you do? So I believe that tomorrow will be better, and it is that faith that gives me the strength to put on a smile on my face and in my heart each and every day, even though I have experienced so many difficulties in my life. I have worked hard and fought through my misfortunes and I feel that I have gotten stronger and wiser every day. So please respect my positive outlook of this life, and please, do not think any less of me for unburdening myself to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment